Thursday, August 12, 2010

The One Where They Play in the Rain




On Tuesday we went to Ann Lake with our friend James. Shortly after we returned home, the sky opened up and let loose torrential rains. The boys were already in their swimming trunks, so they decided to run through the rain. It rained HARD. The splashed in the driveway for a while, then found a huge puddle in our ditch.

If you'll notice: I had to venture out into the rain to get the photos. It's a good thing I was already wet from swimming too!

Our venture into the rain was short-lived. It started lightning pretty close to our house. We decided it would be wise to take cover!

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying your blog. You have already proven much better at it than me. I wold like to know how you do your texting so well. Your page is set up so nice and you are great with your wording. I enjoyed the family reunion one.

    ReplyDelete