Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The one where the bathroom is finished!

It's finally done! Ok....It was done about a month ago. I've been a blogging slacker lately. Since you've already suffered through many of our construction pictures of the bathroom, I'm just going to show you the before and after photos. Quite dramatic!

The accomplishment has extra meaning for me because we worked together as a family to tackle this project. All four of us dug in and worked on various phases. As typical boys, Austin and Noah enjoyed the demolition process. They also learned about installing drywall.

Mark can already do anything. He just honed his skills a little. I learned all about taping & mudding. I learned that only crazy people try to mud new drywall on their own I learned that it is much harder than it looks. This was after going through an entire 5 gallon bucket of mud for our tiny bathroom!

It's such a great feeling to see this room complete and to know that it was a family project.

2 comments: